Sunday, August 17, 2008

To Write or Not to Write

I started this entry on Sunday but then people started coming over and I had to stop. My original train of thought has changed.


As upset as I was the last few days I was not completely writing without rational. The Internet can be a good thing and a bad thing. As I was letting go of my feelings I wondered about the next possible guy or job interviewer who decided to Google me. If a person really wanted to find this blog they would and see my rant of emotions. I thought about the possible future consequences and decided to write anyway.

I needed to write. That was the best possible release for me. I didn't call my ex 1,000 times, I didn't drive to his house and demand that he take me back. Nor did I put his picture or post anything about him on Don't Date Him Girl.

I did have two civilized conversations with him and I decided against doing that again. It is really for the best. It is very unhealthy to think constantly if we are going to get back together. I decided a few days ago that even if he does want me back than he really isn't the man for me.

Before we broke up I made him two cds with some of my favorite songs. I'm going to send him the cd with the faster songs. The slow one I will give to my soror Lori. I'm going to also send him the one picture of us. I can't bring myself to throw it away but I don't want to keep it either. I don't know what he will do with it. I doubt he will keep it but that is up to him.

I've decided to just pray about it. I will get through this. I've been through worse...

No comments: