Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I was just wondering to myself

I've been looking at my past blog entries and I've noticed the same theme. Relationships or death. Talking too much is why (according to my ex) is why I am no longer in a relationship. I just thought to myself the next guy may read this blog and run the other way.

In a way I'm kind of like let them run. I don't have that many posts. If I had several posts a month on the same thing then I would think yes this bitch is crazy but I'm really not. One of my positive attributes is the fact that I've been okay single. I've never been one of these chicks that always needs a man.

I'm hurt. I'm angry and I deal with it by writing about it. Then I let it go. What is worse the crazy bitch that gets it out in her blog or the one that is at the restaurant when you are on the date with the next girl? That was never me.

No comments: