Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still Lost....

So I'm doing it again. The wonderful thing about the Internet is stalking from a far. I can stalk you and you will never know I'm doing it. I was never the sit in front of the house and find out who is there kind of chick. I never call and hang up (you can't do that anyway with caller id). But I will stalk via cyber space. My latest stalking venture is viewing my ex's activity via match.com. That is where we meet. An hour after he broke up with me his profile was back up and active. I just checked it again and he was online. This hurts like hell but I continue to do it anyway. To the 1.5 people that read my blog if you can think of a better way of healing leave a comment at the end of this post (I really don't expect a thing)

I'm watching on the DVR now Larry King's dedication to Bernie Mac. I still can't believe he is gone. More than anything I think of his wife and daughter. I know how it feels to lose your parent too soon but what I don't know is the sudden loss.

Then there is Ann. I work with Ann and she had to been married for almost 30 years. Her husband decided that he didn't want to be married anymore. I can't even imagine.

I feel for the other people that I know that are in pain now. But I can't help of think of my own. I feel so stupid most days. I set up this future for us before it could possibly happen. My friends say it's not stupid to open your heart up to someone. It's a dangerous thing fellow bloggers. I would do so much better with this healing thing if I knew when it was going to be done.

I remember Dana said to me once I can only get over a guy when I meet someone new to replace him. I told her she was crazy. Not so much now.

No comments: