Monday, November 24, 2008

Speak of the Devil cont...


I was just telling Jody last week that I believe when you play recordings of Sean Hannity speaking backwards I'm sure you will hear the voice of the devil. We remember commenting on how insignificant Colmes was we couldn't remember his name. Now that I think of I'm pretty sure we were calling Holmes.

Fox News is getting itself in gear. They are preparing for war since losing this election and I'm sure they are recruiting soldiers as we speak. When you are preparing for battle propaganda is important. You need one voice to speak to the people that are going to listen. How effective would Hitler been if he had some leftist coming on after him saying, "Hey maybe the Jews aren't so bad"


I don’t exisit in Sean Hannity’s America. There is no place for me. How can there be when I don’t understand how it is okay not to regulate government but it is okay to regulate morality? I heard Mr. Hannity complaining about Congress forcing banks to lend money to people that can’t afford it. Yea he has a point. But at the same time is it right to speak of an American dream that does not and will never exist for many? I say be real


Sean Hannity will have his own radio show and his own television show. His followers will be able to hear him in the car on the way to work and home and then at evening before they go to bed. That is a lot of Hannity. He is going to have an uninterrupted pulpit to spew from and my fellow Americans this is dangerous. Hannity doesen’t has listeners he has followers, all people that live by the Gospel according to Sean

No comments: