Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grimey Witches or is it the Dude?

My LS just posted an entry about Grimey Bitches and I must agree with most of what she says. My experiences in the past week have introduced me to the Grimey Dude or is he? of

Now as a 29 year old single female I've learned a thing or two about guys. I met one recently who I believed to be kind of feeling me. Now this guy is not my type or am I interested in him at all but I will admit, I like the attention. He was kind of flirty for a little while so I (like a fool) to Koka, "Yo I think such and such is feeling me". She thinks this is the funniest shit and decides to tease me about it. Fast forward a few hours after getting Sanaa in on the joke decides to pull my card in front of our neo who tell us that such and such is engaged.

Now I'm thinking "damn I'm slipping". Is it that bad that I am creating flirtation in my head? Did I mistake this dude just being friendly for affection. That is bad.

The next night I ask Koka and Sanaa again, I'm like "he was flirting with me right? I didn't make that shit up right?" The two of them confirmed what I was feeling and said he was definitely flirting with you.

What's the deal?!?

Do I think he is a dog no but I do wonder why would you do that? I've never met this fiance but she is close by. We could cross paths easily.

Now I'm not going to go there. I want to uplift other females not be the home wrecker before there is an actual home but damn dude what is the deal?

What is the deal with the dudes that step out with these grimey bitches? Why are we so easy on the dude and not the female. The female in my LS's case is different. This females knows you are in a relationship and goes after your dude anyway. But what about the dude that doesn't need much convincing to be led astray? I think we need to do something about that.

3 comments:

Folayan said...

WORD! i agree we must not 4get the grimey dudes! but i have a story 4 that another day.

p.s. u must inform me of who this flirtacious man is...i wanna know too! lol

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

LS I'm not saying a damn thing. That is how rumors get started and CORRUPTION occurs