Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And what makes life sad at times...

All of the careers I feel that I am the best suited for and I think I will be the happiest with I may never be.

High School Teacher
I know I know that is not an unrealistic dream but I don't think I have the patience for that anymore. Plus it would require me to quit my job to do student teaching which I can do but I'm not willing to do.

Congresswoman
Would you give me money to represent you?

Writer
Only Ann Coulter can spew the same nonsense and hate and sell books. Me they would label too liberal and the public would welcome me about as much as Darwin's Theory of Evolution in the Palin house.

History Professor
I will not discount this career yet. It will depend on me and what kind of chances would I be willing to take

No comments: