Saturday, November 29, 2008

Never again

I did something absolutely foolish today. Not only was it foolish but very unlike me. I picked a fight with some rude ass yardies because they decided to cut the line I had been waiting on since 3am. After hearing about the people who will not see another holiday I ask forgiveness from the powers that be. We sometimes take risks in life that are reckless. You are given one life to live and as humans we should try to avoid situations that put ourselves in danger.





Now the method behind the madness...












That is the TV I could have lost my life for. Even though I got into with some people I am happy I have it.





At 10:00 pm Eric, Derreck, Sandrine and I came up with our game plan. We decided to drive past all the local stores to see what was going on.




(These are the times I wish I had my camera and or a better camera to take photos with. I can't think of a new piece of technology that can replace the depth of a photo)


Best Buy had a line around the building and several people in cars.

Walmart had only a few people but then people waiting in cars as well.

Target the same as Walmart

And no one at 6th Ave. Electronics




Derreck wanted to come back at 4am and I said I'm not taking that chance I will be here at 3am. I was going to stay up but around 1:30am Dariel convinced me to go to bed for a bit and he would wake me up. He did wake me up and I did go back to sleep. Thankfully Sandrine got me up and at 3am we were on our way.




We get to the place about 3:10am and there is a line of only about 30 people ahead of us. We call Eric several times to bring his ass and some chairs and blankets. We didn't want it to look like Eric and Derreck were cutting the line. Eric and Derreck show up about 3:45am we continue to wait.












You know what my Christmas wish is? (well one of them)
To be in a position financially in a place where I don't need to wait on a line at 3am for a deal. I wish to be in a place where I feel I don't need such things as the 32-inch LCD TV.










No comments: