Thursday, January 08, 2009

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?



----------------


I just had to write today.

I've been so damned busy at work that I haven't had the time to really sit down and let the stream flow but I've been itching to do it. Maybe when I'm at my Mom's house and sitting in my usual writing spot I will have more to say.


Me and me peoples from work today spent the entire day talking about this man. I mean giving your wife a kidney is just as bad as having a baby to make the relationship work. No baby or kidney can fix what is broken.




Would I donate a kidney to my husband. Yes. Even if he was an asshole. We must remember there are three sides to every story. Your side, his side and the truth. I'm sure she will have something different to say about this situation. I kind of believe him. He sure played the man scorned well pretty well. I'm sure Tyler Perry is taking notes as we speak.



Before my tangent I will explain myself on why I would give a kidney to an asshole. I would because I couldn't look my kids in the eye and tell them I let your father die because he was a bad husband. Life changes so much when you have kids at least it should. Your self should not be the priority in this situation. You must remember you are the one that chose to marry the asshole but the kids could not chose their father. I can understand why the guy is mad but he really shouldn't be. I kind of want to ask, "Why you mad son?" I refuse to believe that he didn't know she was a ho when he married her. You can't make a ho a housewife no matter how hard you tried. That is where he fucked up.




Would I ask for it back? No. But not for the reason you maybe thinking. I have way to much pride. I would probably write a book off of the experience but I wouldn't ask you for my kidney back. I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of knowing you hurt me so bad that I needed my vital organs returned. We are in America and here we profit off of pain. I guess he really can't get money from her and this is the only way he can stick it to her.




To play devil's advocate for a sec, she probably worked that new kidney all over Suffolk County. I'm sure she went drinking, partying out to fancy restaurants with his kidney. I would have an attitude but you can't make a ho a housewife. I'm surprised no one told him that.




Listening to: Amy Winehouse - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow
via FoxyTunes

No comments: