Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dream a Little Dream of Me

I haven't had a restful night sleep in over a week. I don't believe that dreams are premonitions. I believe that dreams are things that are weighing heavily on your mind that you can't resolve in your waking state but they carry over to your sleep. Well my issues are carrying over to my sleep and keeping me from getting a good night's rest.

I guess I will start with last nights dream first. It was me and my mother in a bridal shop. The first dress I tried on and the one I would have never picked for myself is what looked perfect. Me and my mother decided after that dress I didn't have to try anymore on.

The Dream Moods Interpretation

If you are single and dream that you are a bride, represents your desires for marriage. Alternatively, it may represent the most feminine qualities about yourself. The dream may also symbolize purity and virginal qualities.


No mystery here. I truly doubt it had anything to do with purity and virginal qualities. What I don't understand is for as much as I do want to be married I never want to rush into something just to be married. I always thought I had more control over my emotions I wouldn't let some emotional need take over what I know what I want in my head.

The other dreams I've had all have to do with money. Every time I close my eyes I see a bill that I'm paying or supposed to pay.

The Dream Moods Interpretation

To see bills in your dream, suggests that your mind is preoccupied with financial and money matters. You may be feeling overwhelmed with life's demands.


Of course I'm preoccupied with financial concerns everyone is our country is in a recession. I hope I'm not overwhelmed by life's demands. I know oh too well that it can be much worse than it is now.

I know the issues I just wish I didn't have to deal with them while I sleep.




----------------
Listening to: Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams to Remember
via FoxyTunes

No comments: