Saturday, July 22, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Another year, another birthday, another day without my father. My original plan was to be out celebrating my birthday with my friends but I am at home. Again putting someone else in front of my own. It was my decision to have my aunt's shower the weekend of my birthday but I don't regret it. There is just too much going on for the rest of the summmer. This party needs to happen now. I really don't mean to bitch. I know for a fact that things could be worse. I've already experienced worse than this. One of the baby shower games that we are playing is "Have You Ever". When creating that game I realized I haven't done a whole lot with my life and that is what makes birthday's sad for me. I will post up some of the questions from the game when I am more awake. I'm only up right now waiting for the woot of the day. It should not be taken as a list of things to do before I die it will be what it says, a list of things I've never done.

No comments: