Thursday, October 02, 2008

VP

I'm late. 9:18pm

Palin's been studying.

Palin wants you to buy your own health insurance. I guess working for a hospital for too long. If you only get a 5,000 credit you better not get really sick.

Middle class as Todd and I have been in the middle class. Her husband makes 93,000 a year in Alaska.

You know something about Sarah Palin that I am beginning to notice. She has huge differences to John McCain. I don't think she would govern the same way as him. She is down home and local. John McCain is not.





Get it Joey attack the voting record





Palin supports same sex benefits? Or just Alaska?





McCain's numbers will go up after this. She is doing what she supposed to do. How many times do you have to say you are tolerant?





She is honest. I'm glad she didn't try to fake the funk with gay marriage.





Ahhh shit. Foreign Policy. Lightning round.





The women can debate. But I'm glad Biden is calling her out. I think he is getting in her ass and still being respectful.





White flag of surrender. There is that cowboy mentality that gets this country in trouble.





Oh Lord the Maverick





We know when we are finished in Iraq when the Iraqi people can govern themselves. Who is to say they cannot do it now.



John McCain knows what evil is?!? You don't know evil lady till your a black man in America.



Did she just give a shout out?



Oh Lord another shout out to the Down Syndrome kid



President Cheney. I love it.



Get it Joey. Tell him about the wife. Don't you know my struggles, don't you know my pain.



When the Republicans are involved nothing got done.



How is her family diverse? I've seen the same white people in every picture. Maybe she is referring to the token adopted minority in the McCain family?

No comments: