Friday, September 26, 2008

Presidential Debate Part 1

I'm so vexed at C-SPAN right now. I started to record the debate on Channel 7 but cancelled that in favor of C-SPAN. Its a good thing I turned it to C-SPAN to find out I would have taped an hour and half of Congressional Session.

Obama: Orgy of Spending

McCain: Maverick from the Senate and I have a Maverick that is with me. I think I can count on my one hand the amount of times I've seen those two together since she accepted the nomination. Sarah Palin makes women look bad. I love Senator Clinton and I think she would have made a great president or even vice president. I understand why Obama didn't chose her.

But...I would have given a months salary to see Senator Clinton debate Governor Palin. Shit I will take a Chelsea Clinton Palin debate.

I want to listen to John McCain but it scares me that his face doesn't move when he speaks.

I don't think Obama should give a definite timeline for withdrawal and aid to soldiers in Iraq.

What I don't understand the McCain platform. How to speak of change when you support the reason we need the change.

McCain I'm getting a little tired of the war references. I don't know if he is doing that to show strength or is that shell shock that is just coming out.

I think McCain is a hypocrite to talk about prudence and not saying everything that you think. Bush does that shit all the time.

Where does McCain have all of these town hall meetings? I know he never had one in New York.

Obama: No US solider ever dies in vain.

McCain: League of Democracy? Ummm yeah. Sounds similar to that thing we've had since 1945.

Did he stutter or was that the early stages of a slight stroke?

I think it is important to mention that Senator Obama spoke of Iran as an emerging threat

Maybe he is not looking at Obama, because the has too much botox in his face and can no longer move his neck?

McCain have your own opinion the question was your stance on Russia not what was wrong with Senator Obama's statement

I'm glad Lehrer recognizes that McCain just repeated what Obama said.

Even though McCain has been friends for 35 years I'm glad Obama has more knowledge of his opinion

I think I am developing a crush on Senator Obama

If I watch this again I will edit.

No comments: