Wednesday, September 17, 2008

One Knee Jerk Decision to the Next

To get my mind off of the fact that I actually said yes I did something I hadn't done in over a month.

I put my match.com profile back up with pictures. I haven't given them any money nor do I think I will. But needless to say I put myself back on the market.

It's been a month. It took me about two months to find him. It may take longer to find the next one.

I still miss him and think about him often.

I think about the quiet and peace in his house.

I think about sleeping next to him in his bed.

I think about his Cologne.

I want to call him but I know I shouldn't

What's so different (c) Ginuwine

The last time I was honestly searching for the one. This time not so much.

I will probably delete it in the morning.

No comments: