Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey There....Hold Up Wait a Minute

When you care too much,

Hello all,

Now Hey there lonely girl post tonight because there are more pressing matters at hand. I have a friend that is in trouble and I can't get a hold of her. It's very difficult when you care too much. There are days where I wish I was more like some of my sisters. My sisters have this amazing ability to separate situations but some things I cannot.

Another thing that bothers me is up until a few hours ago I was in a pretty good mood but now the worry.

If none of this makes sense to you good then I've done my job. Not everything is meant to be put on the Internet. I can't talk about this situation in depth because the situation is not particular to me. This issue involves other people so out of respect for others privacy I remain cryptic.

I've always wondered what goes through the mind of a selfish person. And I'm not saying I am completely selfless I have my moments but there are some people who act with no regard. I wonder how you come to that decision. Sometimes I wonder why I regard others when I make my decisions.

Blog I better stop writing. My mind is traveling in all sorts of directions and I do have an exam to prepare for and sleep to catch up on.



----------------
Listening to: Phil Collins - Against All Odds
via FoxyTunes

No comments: