Friday, December 22, 2006

Ways You Know You're a Kellenberger

I was on facebook today and came across this website. I read it and laughed at the memories it brought back on they got to #31. Here is the entire list

1. The colors on this page mean something to you!
the page was done in Blue and Gold. Kellenberg colors

2. You shutter when you hear the words "My Child!"
There is significance to this I just can't remember

3. You always wanted to have a gray blazer
Of course grey blazer meant you were closer to graduation

4. When you finally got one you thought you were tough shit!
Not really

5. Is it just me, or does the Latin School hallway always smell.
Never spent that much time there

6. You always wanted to sell ads, but you never did.
Never sold one nor really cared to

7. If you're a guy, the only reason you went to Blue and Gold is because you had a friend or girlfriend performing in it.
I was in blue and gold. GTV!

8. You always hoped that the person in the tournament that you knew would win, to avoid a tear jerking scene afterwards.

9. You hated Bobby Seck (or the appropriate quarterback)!
I have no idea who this is probably after my time

10. You always wondered if Miss Tyrko was alive during the Civil War!
I was one of the few people in that school that really liked her

11. You are scared at the thought that Fr. Francis has a driver's license!
Who!?!

12. If you actually didn't do it, you've always wanted to have sex in Emmanuel!
What the hell is Emmanuel and don't you know you can get 20 demerits for having sex on campus. I never, never, never, never ever thought about sex in that school.

13. You HATE Chaminade!
Did not they had cuter boys

14. You also HATE Sacred Heart, but not as much as Chaminade!
Not really

15. You know someone who smokes pot!
Did not times a changing

16. The words elevator and blow job make you laugh!
I would love to know the story behind this

17. The troll, need I say more!
Ahh Mrs. Trentecoste. One wicked dean

18. You always thought it would be funny to release all the animals in "The Zoo!"
Animals at Kellenberg?

19. You hated it while you were there, but you can't imagine having gone to another school!
I think if I went to Holy Trinity I would have left pregnant

20. You always wondered why Mrs. Dugal drove them to school everyday!
Who is she driving to school?

21. When you found out why, you were very much enlightened!
Someone enlighten me

22. You hated coming in the side door, just because you had to walk past the guys locker room!
That wasn't so bad. Stop bitchin

23. You were ashamed during basketball season!
Very true and football season. I remember how bowling team kicked ass though

24. Mr. Buckley ROCKS!!!!!
He did

25. You always wondered what they put into the chicken in the cafeteria, but it tasted good, so who cared!
My favorite day at Kellenberg was Wednesday because it was pasta day. I can't comment on the chicken

26. You or someone you know received demerits for parking on the streets behind the school!
I know lots of people that parked there and never known anyone to get in trouble for it

27. You wonder if Miss Purcell is straight!
Ahh Miss Purcell. My senior year pre calculus teacher and homeroom teacher. I had to see her in the morning and I had her 9th period. Not the way to begin and end the day. She is a vile and evil woman who deserves Rosie O Donnell

28. You've slept during ETV announcements!
I was never that brave

29. You can still recite the 3 o'clock prayer!
What 3 o'clock prayer

30. You wanted to know why it's not called the 2:48 prayer.
See #29

31. You were friends with at least one black kid!
WHAT THEE FUCK!!!!!!!!!

32. You thought that guy in Glad was Miss Panasci!
I remember Miss Panasci but don't know what the hell Glad is

33. You know all the words to El Shaddai!
El Shaddai Adonai in Hebrew literally means I will love youuuuuuuuuu and I will have compassion on youuuuuuuuu. I will be able to sing that on my death bed.

34. You know someone who fainted at The Triumph of the Cross!
I remember this but no one fainted

35. You think it's funny to watch the janitor chase geese off the fields! (Thanks Miguel)
Sorry didn't get to enjoy that one

36. You always wondered why Bro. David did laps around the library!
I never saw Brother David running laps around the library. I know I did kiss someone in that college research room that you could go in and close the door

37. You want all the Latin Schoolers to just disappear, all they do is clog up hallway traffic!
I never wanted them to disappear. My senior year I had 5th period lunch with all of them and they were always willing to lend you money. I could do without those big ass book bags they had

38. Mrs. Von frightens you, just a little!
Don't know her

39. Although no one will admit it, you know Quiz Bowl is the most successful program at the school!
After my time

40. You've seen at least one fight break out in the cafeteria!
Yes

41. You hated getting a green slip, but when you did, you showed it off!
Never got a green slip. Never had a grey one either

42. You've cheated on at least one test! (this includes getting old exams)
Several times

43. You've used Spark Notes before!
We had cliff notes when I was in high school

44. You wish Mr. Huggard would stop using that stupid phoney accent!
Bite your tongue for saying anything bad about Mr. Huggard

45. You think that picture next to the Chapel looks like a guy giving another guy a blow job!
Umm can't recall that one

46. You think all those paintings above the lockers are just stupid!
No paintings above my locker in 97

47. Even though you tell people the football team won a championship in '99, deep down you know it was cheap! (We beat Xavier for God's sake)
After my time

48. You know at least 1 person at both Hofstra and Nassau Community!
That goes for anyone from Long Island

49. You've power locked someone's locker!
I never did it to anyone but I've seen it done. I forgot about this LMAO

50. Even though you hated it, you still go back at least once a year!
Nope haven't been back since 97

No comments: