Sunday, September 03, 2006

Isn't it ironic

I updated my profile the day before Kip was killed. I changed it because a very good co worker of mine was recently diagnosed with leukemia. He is one year older than my father but that is still very young to me. I want to live by what I wrote but I'm still in a state of shock. There are some people that I care about that are completely devastated and I know there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. I know no matter how awful I felt when my father died they feel 1000x worse because it was a son and a brother. This was a man full of life taken from this world too soon. I want to stay committed to what I wrote but I am shook. Shaken to my core and somewhat paralyzed by it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you and everyone you know dealing with Kip's death feels. I've known Kip for over 6 years and sometimes I can barely talk to people without bursting out crying. Yesterday especially. He was such an outstanding guy with so much ahead of him. I really hope you and everyone you know feels better soon and gets through this...

Anonymous said...

Jessica, You are right. Those who loved and knew Kip are devastated and all we can do is pray for strength. It is extremely hard to come to the reality that he is not physically alive, especially if having a personal, drama free relationship as we did. It's good to hear so many great and similar comments about him. The world lost an angel, so we are all mourning.
Kip, R.I.P. baby... I miss you..